Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not on My List...But Pretty Darn Fabulous

So for those of you who know me, know that I am CRAZY about my grandmother.  I won't try to capture how much I love her and tell you how fabulous she is.  You just have to experience it to understand.  But I will share that I get my Fabulousness from her.. from my love of Fab Shoes, Clothes, to the take no ish from anyone attitude.  Well, last December was her 80th birthday party.  It was scheduled to happen on weekend that not good for me and my family to attend.  But as it got closer to the weekend, I got a pit in my stomach at the thought of missing it.  It's already bad enough that I am so far away from my family and I often miss casual family gatherings, but this was too big and important to miss.  So unbeknown to her and everyone else, I used all of my frequent flier miles to fly to Jacksonville for the party.  That was the best most Fabulous decision I made in 2011 and it is definitely list worthy.  Enjoy the pictures!

Me and My Fabulous Grandmother
I LOVE My Cousins... Like my siblings growing up
The Little Ones


Yes... That is my 80 year old Grandmother JAMMING on the dance floor.  I told you Fabulous!

Like Mother, Like Daughter... The Diva

Sister Love

1 comments:

Maj said...

Girl grandma was getting it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

It is my personal list of 35 things that I want to do while I am 35 to bring back fabulousness in my life. It's about loving the life I live and living a life I love. It's about living in the moment. This is a private blog created to track my progress and keep me accountable among my inner circle...


Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio