My 35 and Fabulous List
35 things to do in the next 350 days (i.e. a year)
1.
2. Keep up with the blog
3. Love my body
4. Love my hair
5. Love my clothes - Not Started
6. Love my house
7. Join a flash mob
8. Take tennis lessons and play in a match - Not Started
9. Buy a pair of really fabulous designer shoes - Not Started
10. Have a really fabulous place to wear those shoes - Not Started
11. Take Spanish lessons
12. Go somewhere and speak Spanish all day - Not Started
13. Pick peaches with Julian and use it to make a homemade Peach Cobbler with him - Not Started
14. Go Sky Diving - Not Started
15. Jump in the deep end of the pool - Not Started
16. Fall asleep in a hammock - Not Started
17. Have an adventure with my husband - At first I thought our trip to China would be the adventure, but it didn't quite qualify to be as fabulous as I intended for this goal to be.
18. Give back to the organizations that have given to me
19. Go skinny dipping - Not Started
20. Join the mile high club - Not Started
21. Cuss somebody out - Not Started
22. Go to a really fabulous destination spa - While David and I went to a truly FABULOUS spa in China, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I put this on the list. Chi Spa was a hotel spa in a fabulous destination. I want to go to a fabulous destination spa. True spa goers know the difference.
23. Play hooky from work with my husband - Not Started
24. Go on a mommy/son day trip - Not Started
25. Change the life of a stranger - Not Started
26. Read a really good book from cover to cover -While in China I read "Something Borrowed" from cover to cover. But it was a BAD book and I don't want to count it. However, I am proud that I got through it
27. Create my signature look - Not Started
28. Buy art - Not Started
29. Unclutter my life and mind to free it up and make room for clarity, simplicity and new possibilities
30.
31.
32. Get drunk - Not Started (but I have an idea of what I want to do)
33. Go "glamping" - Not Started
34. Take care of some unfinished business - Not Started
35. Give someone a make over - Not Started (but I think I know who)




1 comments:
Hey, I just heard about a great peach farm not to far from here. They open on May 15 and stay open til August. I plan on taking the boys one weekend. Let me know if you want to go.
Post a Comment