Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tracking My Progress Part 2

1. Start a Blog
 






2. Keep up with the blog







3. Love my body







4. Love my hair







5. Love my clothes
 






6. Love my house







7. Join a flash mob







8. Take tennis lessons and play in a match








9. Buy a pair of really fabulous designer shoes - Not Started

10. Have a really fabulous place to wear those shoes - Not Started

11. Take Spanish lessons








12. Go somewhere and speak Spanish all day - Not Started

13. Pick peaches with Julian and use it to make a homemade Peach Cobbler with him








14. Go Sky Diving - Not Started

15. Jump in the deep end of the pool - Not Started

16. Fall asleep in a hammock









17. Have an adventure with my husband - Going to China was definitely an adventure.  5 cities.. 10 days.. with strangers... yeah that counts









18. Give back to the organizations that have given to me








19. Go skinny dipping - Not Started

20. Join the mile high club - Not Started

21. Cuss somebody out








22. Go to a really fabulous destination spa 







23. Play hooky from work with my husband









24. Go on a mommy/son day trip









25. Change the life of a stranger - Not Started

26. Read a really good book from cover to cover -While in China I read "Something Borrowed" from cover to cover.  But it was a BAD book and I don't want to count it.  However, I am proud that I got through it







27. Create my signature look - Not Started

28. Buy art from the artist 








29. Unclutter my life and mind to free it up and make room for clarity, simplicity and new possibilities







30. Learn how to cook Caribbean food







31. Do something that scares me







32. Get drunk








33. Go "glamping"









34. Take care of some unfinished business - Not Started

35. Give someone a make over - Not Started (but I think I know who)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Posted on the wrong site ... again, need to know about the "cuss somebody out" (and David doesn't count). Was that at all related to the progress made in #32?

Casella

Toria said...

@ Casella: LOL...no Click the link and read all about it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

It is my personal list of 35 things that I want to do while I am 35 to bring back fabulousness in my life. It's about loving the life I live and living a life I love. It's about living in the moment. This is a private blog created to track my progress and keep me accountable among my inner circle...


Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio