Sunday, May 6, 2012

#28 Buy Art from the Artist

I met this amazing photographer at the Cottonwood Art Festival in Richardson, TX named Clifton Henri.  His photography has this urban nostalgia that reminded me of my childhood yet the silent confidence of the children portrayed made me optimistic about the future.  I was moved and motivated by his work and purchased three prints.

"3 Going On 33"


"Radio City"

"Wings"

3 comments:

Karimah said...

Awesome shots!

Shanee said...

Toria, I know this is a real blog BUT I really feel like I am reading a REAL blog when I log in. I am SOOOO happy you made it public so I can see all of the updates. We had similar childhoods so I can see why you love this. Does he have a website. I would love to find one with a bro/sis or sister. I miss you and thanks for doing this so I can be motivated to live vicariously through you! I am really thinking of starting a 40 and counting blog for me. Not sure if I would publish it but my "online" journal. I LOVE YOU!!

Toria said...

@shanee... His website is cliftonheri.com I don't know if he has bro/sis pic but he has some really good stuff. Check him out.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

It is my personal list of 35 things that I want to do while I am 35 to bring back fabulousness in my life. It's about loving the life I live and living a life I love. It's about living in the moment. This is a private blog created to track my progress and keep me accountable among my inner circle...


Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio