Friday, May 4, 2012

#21 Cuss Somebody Out

So when I originally put this on the list, I thought that I have been restricting myself from this freeing experience.  But after having an incident where cussing somebody out would have been well within my rights, I realized that that's just not my style.

Without going into the sordid details and the "He said..then I said" stuff, I will get to the point.   This little valet boy called me "stupid" and put his hands up as to dismiss me.  Now make no mistakes about it, I shared a few choice words and cut him down to size... but I didn't cuss at him.  I didn't have to.  My calm and authoritative manner was way more effective.  THAT was fabulous!

Oh yeah... and he got fired.

1 comments:

Shanee said...

Okay,I would have loved to be in the passenger's seat with popcorn for this one!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

It is my personal list of 35 things that I want to do while I am 35 to bring back fabulousness in my life. It's about loving the life I live and living a life I love. It's about living in the moment. This is a private blog created to track my progress and keep me accountable among my inner circle...


Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio